- August 21st and August 27th are Philippine holidays and I know I won’t be doing anything during those days but read;
- My work load looks a little light so might as well take advantage of it; and
- The ultimate reason, of course: I need to catch up on my reading goal for this year! (God! I am 14 books behind schedule!)
Just a quick reading update here before my week goes haywire because of all my exams and my graduate school thesis. 🙂 So I’m joining the Summer 2015 #Cramathon which is happening on July 10th to July 13th, and basically all you have to do is pick out all the smallest books in your TBR shelf/shelves and cram-read them all together for the next four days! And that’s it! Haha. 🙂 It’s a pretty simple and straight forward readathon, really!
Now a list of challenges comes with it, though, which is just some sort of a guide to help you pick out the books. You may or you may not follow the list. 🙂
1. Read a children’s book.
2. Read a hardback.
3. Read 2 books in 24 hours.
4. Read a graphic novel.
5. Read a book written in verse.
6. Read a novella.
7. Read 5 books in total.
Again, you may or may not follow the list! No biggie 🙂
So here’s my TBR for the next four days, and I hope to conquer it despite all the school stress! Ha ha.
Read 2 books in 24 hours: Alienated by Melissa Landers & Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Read a Novella: Table for Two by Marla Miniano, who is a local author from the Philippines. Or I’ll probably read The Selection novellas in my Kindle. We’ll see 😉
Read a children’s book: Harry POtter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
I’m semi following the list. I can’t do each item coz for one, I don’t have all of those in my shelf, like a graphic novel or a book written in verse. So yeah.
That’s it for now, guys! I hope you join in the #cramathon also coz it’s really really fun!